12.07.2011

Malls

I was just at the mall to pick up Jeff's third wedding ring in five years. (If all I have to do to get a bigger ring is to lose it, then sign me up). Anyway back to the point. I used to work at the mall. I was there almost everyday for years. And now, I go maybe three or four times a year. There are so many stores and so much in each store, Yikes. I was so overwhelmed and I wasn't even looking for anything, I was just picking up a ring. In and out in ten minutes.

I'm afraid I might turn into a "What Not To Wear" case simply on the basis that I will get too exhausted at all the possibilities and options that shopping at the mall presents. I'm tired just thinking about it. You know what I mean?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I have not stepped foot in a "mall" in a year and a half. Sometimes I miss it, sometimes I don't.

J and M said...

I forgot that!! I remember visiting you in the shoe section with little Ellie.

What is the deal with Jeff and rings? I never take mine off, except if I make bread or meatloaf(which isnt' alot).

Kim said...

I get overwhelmed at the mall too. I can never make up my mind and I always end up walking out of the store with nothing.