It has been two months since we have moved to our apartment. I realized this the other day and asked Jeff if he could believe that is has only been two months since we moved? He said no. Let me clarify that confusing conversation; I can't believe its only been two months. I feel like we have been here forever. Perhaps we are just super quick adapters. And perhaps super quick get bored-ers as well. Which is perhaps why we don't mind moving (or should I say "I").
I would post pictures of our apartment ,which is in my opinion lovely, but our camera is still lost. (Would you people get busy and start looking for it; it is a Cannon and it is blue and small and filled with pictures of us). I have been keeping myself busy with projects. Here is a list of projects that I have done since moving in.
1. Buying and painting a hutch for my kitchen.
2. Covering my stools in giraffe print material
3. dragging a stick up to my apartment.
4. Spray painting a pot for said stick
5. Spray painted some old pictures frames and mats.
6. Spray painted some jars for my kitchen
7. Spray painted a vase (does it sound like I'm addicted to spray paint)?
8. Made a headboard (still in progress, someday I will find nail head trim).
9. Painted a picture for above my fireplace
10. Ruined said picture above my fireplace.
11. Painted a picture for my Mom for Mother's Day
12. Covered some old pillows
13. Made Lauren some file folder games. (I now HATE contact paper).
When said camera is found I will take pictures of my projects and of my NEW BLOND HAIR. Okay maybe it is more "wheat" colored.
Also I know that I haven't commented on blogs lately because I'm mostly too lazy to think of something clever to say, but know that I do read all of your blogs dilligently.
5 years ago