5.13.2010

Apartment Living

It has been two months since we have moved to our apartment. I realized this the other day and asked Jeff if he could believe that is has only been two months since we moved? He said no. Let me clarify that confusing conversation; I can't believe its only been two months. I feel like we have been here forever. Perhaps we are just super quick adapters. And perhaps super quick get bored-ers as well. Which is perhaps why we don't mind moving (or should I say "I").

I would post pictures of our apartment ,which is in my opinion lovely, but our camera is still lost. (Would you people get busy and start looking for it; it is a Cannon and it is blue and small and filled with pictures of us). I have been keeping myself busy with projects. Here is a list of projects that I have done since moving in.

1. Buying and painting a hutch for my kitchen.

2. Covering my stools in giraffe print material

3. dragging a stick up to my apartment.

4. Spray painting a pot for said stick

5. Spray painted some old pictures frames and mats.

6. Spray painted some jars for my kitchen

7. Spray painted a vase (does it sound like I'm addicted to spray paint)?

8. Made a headboard (still in progress, someday I will find nail head trim).

9. Painted a picture for above my fireplace

10. Ruined said picture above my fireplace.

11. Painted a picture for my Mom for Mother's Day

12. Covered some old pillows

13. Made Lauren some file folder games. (I now HATE contact paper).

When said camera is found I will take pictures of my projects and of my NEW BLOND HAIR. Okay maybe it is more "wheat" colored.

Also I know that I haven't commented on blogs lately because I'm mostly too lazy to think of something clever to say, but know that I do read all of your blogs dilligently.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for blogging. I have been so bored at work and I was making a bet on who would be the first to blog today. It is slow blogging season, I think.

You are so crafty!! I want to be like you. I try...sometimes! Where did you find your giraffe fabric?! I cannot find "the" perfect fabric. I'm hoping you find your camera. I want pictures of everything you just listed!

PS. This is Brianna, but I'm on my work email and therefore posting this as anonymous.

Stacey said...

Whoa, what an artist. Why are you always saying that you're lazy, that doesn't sound lazy to me. And when did you start painting pictures. Why were you using contact paper instead of laminating? When you get done with your apartment I am ready to overhaul the kids' bedrooms so come on out. :)

Tasha said...

You sound crazy busy (and really crafty). I'd like to see some pictures...especially of your hair.
I'd like to make us a headboard. How'd you do it?

J and M said...

I want to see ALL these things. Do you have a neighbor with a camera? (:

Anonymous said...

Steph, what is your email address? Actually, how bout you just email me so I can send you my links for coupons etc.

briannanye@gmail.com