2. Shirley Temples (the drink silly. . .though the girl is awfully adorable)
3. A good afternoon thunderstorm (thunderstorms at night scare me)
4. The smell of a craft store
5. Hearing the song that you been wanting to hear being played on the radio.
6. Seeing my beautiful girls sleeping (they just look so peaceful and calm)
7. Reading a book (I love that longing you have when you can't read it because you are doing something else and plan when you can pick it up again. However finishing a book always makes me sad because it's over, and you have nothing to look forward to).
8. Matching hangers (someday all my hangers are going to be wood, no mis-matched hangers (call me O.C.D.)).
9. A perfectly folded shirt, towel, sweater (actually anything folded lovely
10. You know when you finally replace a burnt out light bulb you notice how much brighter your life could have been if you had just replaced the light bulb when it first burnt out. I love that realization.
I have many, many more things that I love, but I think that we'll keep it at ten for those of us with ADHD and can't handle any more.
Lauren "pre-hair bow" on Easter
Lauren's piano recital (sorry for interrupting aunt La-La's recital (what can you do-she's two))
Here is Miss McKenna in her Easter dress. She is such a sweet baby.Our Easter Family picture. Thanks to Alissa who took about a hundred pictures and this is the best one. Yep you guessed it. It was the first one she took. And yes I am aware that I clash with the rest of my family (ahh the beauty of black and white).
Jeff and I went on a date on Friday to P.F. Changs it was so fun to have a date planned in advance so I could go shopping and get a new outfit (I used to do that when we were dating). When he figures out how much this "date" cost us, he will probably never ask me out again. (Thanks again to Natalie and Jeremy for watching the kiddos).
Here is Lauren sporting a crown that we made together.
Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho its off to ..... I go (I remember my Dad singing that before he left for work sometimes).
One of my most recent "culinary masterpieces" Lemon Curd. The cups are chocolate. Aren't they adorable. (You can buy them at Target).
This is a picture of our Missy May on her blessing day. Thanks to all of our family and friends who came from near and far and in between to show love.