|Make a Smilebox scrapbook|
- An elder in our ward calls chapstick "lip chap"
- Lauren wore two left shoes today. (Yep, that would make them non-matching
- A guy was laying out at the pool yesterday and when he was walking into his apartment he was checking out his tan (which needs another month of laying out)(he was actually really scrawny and geeky looking, which adds to the hilarity of the picture)
- Lauren has started to talk baby talk to McKenna
- Tonight while grocery shopping Lauren was helping to push the cart and it looked like she was playing "SuperMarket Sweep." She grabbed the biggest bag of cheese imaginable, broccoli, marble artisan bread, salami and some other interesting stuff.
- When McKenna farts Lauren kind of looks surprised and laughs then says "Poop"
- At a garage sale today they were trying to sell a little girls shirt for $5.50. Hello I am so not paying that much.
- I tripped going down the stairs last night on our date. I kind of hurt my finger when I was trying to stop myself
- What did the snail say when he was riding on the turtles back? "Weeeeeee"
- We went to the park the other day and Lauren was dumping buckets of sand on herself. Anyway when we got home she had pooped and I was changing her and was surprised to see so much sand in her diaper. I told her she had sand in her poop. Now every time I have changed her she say "sand. poop" "sand. poop"
I hope that these weren't too much of the "you had to be there experiences" or they won't be funny to you. You can tell I need to get a life when I think poop is funny.
A special thanks to Marlene for raising the man in my life to be so kind and patient. You did such a wonderful job.
More thanks go to all the moms that I am surrounded by, your example and friendships help me to make it through the day.
On to the fun stuff. Yesterday the boys were in charge of dinner. See Photo below. It was really a great dinner. Poor Jeff has such high ambitions. He decided that he wanted to make a homemade fresh peach pie AND a banana cream pie. The sweet man was in the kitchen for about 31/2 hours. There were no tears shed, but it was a close call.
But Jeff went all out, I feel so spoiled but also have the need to brag. He bought me a corsage to wear. "Lauren"got me a certificate to go get a massage, since I do blame her for my back pains. "McKenna" got me the greatest gift I could ever imagine:
I have always wanted a beach towel. I was always the dorky kid at the pool with just a normal bath towel. Now I can be in style with my High School Musical beach towel. It had to be from McKenna because there is no way Jeff would have bought me a Zac Efron towel.