5.20.2009

Criteria

Some of you (like my sister Alissa) know that for me to post a new blog I have to have a least six comments. Yes I am a comment snob and other kinds of snob, but this is who I am. Well thanks to the two comments Alissa made just so I would update my blog I am once again updating.

UPDATE
Well lets see what has been happening. First of all Jeff is doing a rotation in Valley for three weeks which leaves me car less. Me being the pioneer that I am met some friends at the park in their neighborhood. It is probably a little over two miles there and back. Not really a big deal except add in the hills, the strongest wind you can imagine, and a double stroller. Lets just say that I am a little tuckered out and I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.
Lauren has pretty much mastered putting her shoes on. Today she came in with one blue shoe and one purple flowery shoe. I took them off and put her crocs on and she was livid and when I went to get her snacks put her first choice back on. Oh and she also wore not one hat to the park, but two.
What else is new. hmmm. Oh my Nanny addiction is over, but only because I watched every episode there was on You Tube. Speaking of addictions, Garage Sale Season is back. Jeff's mom, Marlene and I went on Saturday morning while they were here and we got some awesome deals.
Jeff and I are on the lookout for a double jogging stroller, and as evidenced by craigslist, so is everyone else in Omaha. We have the crazy idea to run in the Cornhusker State Games.
Well I guess it is up to my blogging friends as to when I'll blog again.

9 comments:

Alissa said...

YOU DID IT!!! YAY! That was a very entertaining post! :) I'm sorry you are carless- that does not sound ideal at all. And I'm sorry your daughter hasn't learned to match her clothes yet, but I have no doubt, that in time, she will be a trendsetter and be particular about her outfits just as much as her mother is.

Jami Heward said...

haha comment snob huh? Oh boy...stubborn! I will admit though, it's always more fun when people are responding to the hard work you put into a blog post! Come on though, how about after two people comment then thats a "go" for an update. Be reasonable. ;)

Tasha said...

Wow, I didn't know you had a minimum before you blogged again:) I think Lauren may grow up to be like her mom--but her sense of style will get better, I'm sure.
Garage Sale Season...do you go just to go or do you only go if you have a goal?
And being carless stinks--I completely understand. At least it's only three weeks (mine will be 2 months and in the winter...)
When are the Cornhusker State Games?

Adrianna said...

Wow, If i had that criteria I would NEVER post! hahaha, Lauren will catch on...eventually :) What exciting finds did you get garage saling?

Kim said...

You are sooo funny!!! Six comments! Ha ha! I miss you, sister! Lauren is such a girl...yes, they all do that, I think, at least mine do. Hannah wore pink crocs with a fancy purple dress to church on Sunday...there are worse things!

Hartleys said...

Of everything to be a snob about....comments? Really? You never cease to surprise me. :)

So, what are the details? Six different individuals or six different comments, even if they are from the same person? And how many comments does a post have to get to warrant some photos of your girls, especially miss McKenna?

J and M said...

You're hilarious. I'll post a few each time so you can do more!!!!

Have you ever watched Monk, or Psych. My sister swears by them. I think Monk is funny, he has OCD.

As for your pioneer spirit, walk on down to TEXAS!!!! (: Is there anyone you know who doesn't jog and could loan you a stroller? I see none here either!

I'm glad that Lauren knows her own tastes in shoes and hats. Miles loves all of our shoes!!!

Matt and Maggie said...

Our stake has a 5k on the 30th, I'm excited for it!! Whether or not you walk like that again anytime soon, good for you.

Victory said...

I don't think anyone else should leave you a comment on this entry because it should teach you a lesson not to be such a blog snob!!!!!!!
You have your 6 comments....move on.