5.21.2009

Due to my overwhelming popularity yesterday, it is already time for a new blog. Now the only problem is thinking of something exciting to write about that will warrant my blogging friends to leave comments.

10 Things that have made me laugh today, or yesterday or anytime if I can't think of any.
  1. An elder in our ward calls chapstick "lip chap"
  2. Lauren wore two left shoes today. (Yep, that would make them non-matching
  3. A guy was laying out at the pool yesterday and when he was walking into his apartment he was checking out his tan (which needs another month of laying out)(he was actually really scrawny and geeky looking, which adds to the hilarity of the picture)
  4. Lauren has started to talk baby talk to McKenna
  5. Tonight while grocery shopping Lauren was helping to push the cart and it looked like she was playing "SuperMarket Sweep." She grabbed the biggest bag of cheese imaginable, broccoli, marble artisan bread, salami and some other interesting stuff.
  6. When McKenna farts Lauren kind of looks surprised and laughs then says "Poop"
  7. At a garage sale today they were trying to sell a little girls shirt for $5.50. Hello I am so not paying that much.
  8. I tripped going down the stairs last night on our date. I kind of hurt my finger when I was trying to stop myself
  9. What did the snail say when he was riding on the turtles back? "Weeeeeee"
  10. We went to the park the other day and Lauren was dumping buckets of sand on herself. Anyway when we got home she had pooped and I was changing her and was surprised to see so much sand in her diaper. I told her she had sand in her poop. Now every time I have changed her she say "sand. poop" "sand. poop"

I hope that these weren't too much of the "you had to be there experiences" or they won't be funny to you. You can tell I need to get a life when I think poop is funny.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I think I like Lauren's comments the best! I thought maybe only little boys were obsessed with farting and pooping, but maybe I can look forward to that sooner rather than later. I hope you guys have a fun night tonight. We do really appreciate the invite, and wish we could come. P.S. I am officially done with my part-time at-home job, so I should have more time for play dates, etc.

J and M said...

Hey neighbors. We need you for a memorial day picnic and swim. Can you make it down on time?

As for poop, Lauren and Miles are chums. He runs around the house saying "you can do it" and then whilst be changed he says "no touch it". Thank you Miles, that would be helpful!

I'm sorry for your tripping on the way to the date. What did you guys do? We finally went on a date and saw star trek.........

melbel said...

I love the little things that make you laugh. I'm going to have to start a list of my own! :)

Matt and Maggie said...

Ah, I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!!

Kim said...

I think poop is funny too!