2. New dishes two sets for $50.00 $288.00
3. Pots and pans. Our have gone to pot (ha ha). $40.00 $328.00
4. Platter to put on the table as decoration $16.99 add up to $344.99
5. I will need a new rug in the kitchen and a couple of matching towels. Estimated at $45.00 totals $389.99
6. Two sets of curtains; estimated at $60.00 brings me to a grand total of $449.99.
Hopefully I can find things on sale and on clearance, because I didn't even get to new towels and rugs for my bathroom, or the sofa table I wanted, or the lamps for the living room, or Easter dresses for my girls. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhHH.
There had better be some good clearance and sales in the next month.
|Make a Smilebox photobook|
I couldn't end the day without an ode to my baby girl on her first birthday. We started the day off right with decorations, had a special dinner just for McKenna (Macaroni and Cheese) and finished with presents and cake. All in all, not too shabby.
1. Eat a Klondike bar. I have always heard the theme song "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" But I had no idea what they were. The other day I saw them at Target, bought them and "I DID IT."
2. Go to a concert. I have never been to a concert.
3. Write a children's book. I have some ideas, but they are just ideas.
4. Submit an article to the Ensign. I have one written, but I need to work on it a bit more.
5. Go water skiing. I am a bit afraid of the water, so this one might be tricky.
6. Run a half-marathon. I'm only half serious about this, so I won't feel too bad if I don't get to say "I did it."
7. Register for classes. I want to go back to school, and though the timing is not ideal, I know that I'll never do it if I don't do it soon.
8. Go to Arizona, or somewhere south. Just because I want to.
This is a year of firsts. So when you see a post entitled "I DID IT," you'd better check out my latest first. Yahoooo.
2. I love Jeff's eagerness to help anyone who needs help
3. I love Jeff's protective nature of his country roots! (Do not make fun of North Platte in front of him, or small high schools).
4. I love that when Jeff feels frustrated, he will stop and say a prayer. (This happened yesterday, so it is fresh in my mind).
5. I love that Jeff doesn't mind sleeping on six inches of mattress. I was making the bed the other day (a rarity) and noticed that my pillow was in the middle of the bed and his pillow was hanging off. It's not that I am a bed hog, I just like to sleep RIGHT NEXT to Jeff. He must have scooted over and I must have followed. If he doesn't want to fall off the bed he should scoot to the middle instead.