2.23.2010

What I would (will) buy!

1. Two armless slipper chairs. $139.99 each 15% off brings me to $238.00
http://www.target.com/Avington-Slipper-Chair-Leaf/dp/B001CEFDPU/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

2. New dishes two sets for $50.00 $288.00

3. Pots and pans. Our have gone to pot (ha ha). $40.00 $328.00

4. Platter to put on the table as decoration $16.99 add up to $344.99
http://www.target.com/dp/B0030CRC2Y/ref=sc_qi_emwa

5. I will need a new rug in the kitchen and a couple of matching towels. Estimated at $45.00 totals $389.99

6. Two sets of curtains; estimated at $60.00 brings me to a grand total of $449.99.

Hopefully I can find things on sale and on clearance, because I didn't even get to new towels and rugs for my bathroom, or the sofa table I wanted, or the lamps for the living room, or Easter dresses for my girls. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhHH.

There had better be some good clearance and sales in the next month.


8 comments:

Alissa said...

hmmm fun for you but your chairs don't look too comfortable...

Amber said...

I just saw those chairs on Target today, and thought they looked cute. So FUN! So since you moved, are you guys still in the WM Ward?

Stacey said...

plus about 35$ in tax....

Stephanie said...

I don't believe in tax.

The Howards said...

Sounds like fun! I'm curious...what would Jeff buy (if he had the option:))? Since guys have a totally different view on what to spend money on. Scott and I differ completely!

Cindy said...

Wow, you budgeted that right to the penny and did a grand job I might say! It was great seeing you last night even for a second! With the dark of night and my eyes, I couldn't tell who it was at first! Happy day!

Tasha said...

Fun--I absolutely love Target and it sounds like you've chosen well. To one day have time and money for shopping...when our husbands are real doctors:)

Matt and Maggie said...

BTW, Steph, Rebekah has been trying to get a hold of you. She wants to send you a baby shower invite.
She asked if I could just look at a stake directory and I told her we weren't in the same stake. She didn't know there was more than one. I dunno, it was kinda funny, but you'd have to have been there. :)
Give her a ring!