12.15.2011

A little note about Laundry

This may seem like a funny post but laundry has been on my mNumbered Listind lately. McKenna has been potty training. She went two weeks without an accident, but now we seem to be regressing and have about two accidents a day. The only benefit to this is that I get a load of laundry done everyday washing the clothes she had accidents in.


My girls get dressed in the morning for our "outings" and then when we get home the first thing they do is strip down to their underwears. Why is that? Is that normal? Should I be concerned? So if you come to my house you will find discarded clothes in the living room, the bathroom, hallways. We go through a lot of clothes in our house. And since my girls only wear their clothes for a few hours do they go back in their drawers or in the dirty clothes? Hmmm?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Do you strip down to your undies? Kids follow examples. I guess I would make them put their clothes on. If that's not an option, tell them to at least put them back in their drawer or in the hamper. Good luck potty training.

J and M said...

Normal normal normal. So many kids I know of do this. I put them back in those clothes, or put those in drawers if not too messy. For Miles, it's always another outfit as he gets everything dirty.