12.11.2011

I have a spouse

During the fourth year of medical school the students get one month of vacation and Jeff started his month right before Thanksgiving. It has been lots of fun having him home. We've been able to paint Christmas ornaments, get our Christmas shopping done (together), had a little Christmas party at our house, went to see the animals at the zoo open their Christmas presents, and watch tons of movies together. I wish Jeff never had to go to school or to work.

On Friday night we had a double date to see a Junie B. Jones Christmas play. Jeff took the girls and Callum took me. Of course we car pooled. Basically it was a family outing but the girls thought it was more fun to call it a date.







Last night was our ward Christmas party and McKenna asked Santa for a puppy. I have no idea where that came from. She has never asked for a puppy before and she certainly isn't going to get a real one if Santa knows what's good for him. The other morning Lauren woke up and ran into our room and said "Did Santa Come?????" It was really cute and it is really fun to see the wonder and magic of Christmas come to life again. It almost feels like I am a kid again.




1 comment:

Stacey said...

Santa should bring McKenna one of those Furr Real puppies. They do everything all the same fun things a dog does without the not so fun things.
I remember when Greg got done with school and I pretty much had him to myself for 8 months. It was fantastic. I forgot how fun it was to have a spouse