10.28.2008

Independent Thought


I guess I figured it was still too early in Lauren's life to have her own will when it comes to clothing choices, but I guess not. Yesterday I opened the dryer and pulled out the green hoodie, a white onesie and a pair of khakis for Lauren to wear. Lauren appeared out of nowhere and pulled out her hawaiian dress. Whatever, I thought I'll just let her wear the dress because we're not really going anywhere. So I put the dress on, but she wanted to wear the hoodie too. I didn't fight with her because I just got over a bout of the wrathful stomach. (phrase from Marni and Jon) Then she tried to put the pants on herself. Today she picked out a purple sock and a red sock for me to put on her.

This little ladybelle is such a stinker. She was playing with her stars and when the music would start she would shake her head really fast, until she got really dizzy looking. She does it just a little bit in the video but not to the extent she was before I got the camera. Oh by the way I got picture tagged. You are supposed to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder, but my fourth folder only had two pictures in it, so I consider myself exempt from the tag!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is second best to seeing Lauren in person. I'll pretend the kiss was for me. Love the outfit. Whata girl.
mom

Jami Heward said...

Whatever...there is no "exempt!" You get taking pictures until you have a fourth folder and fourth picture ya punk!!!

Cindy said...

Hi Steph,
My girls used to do the same thing dressing themselves in things that didn't match. It was fun except when we went wanted to go somewhere and they didn't want to change!
I tagged you by the way!
Have fun