10.08.2008

Home Sweet Home




I'm adding a couple of pictures of our apartment for the benefit of those with very literal minds like mine. I always need the details. Like what were they wearing, and who else was there, to really enjoy a story. It really drives Jeff crazy when he tries to tell me a story and I interrupt him 10 times, and since he is a guy he never knows the answer to these questions anyway. What does this have to do with pictures of our apartment, you ask? Well it will make the story of our life more real if you know where it is happening. Right? Well if not, then I am just posting pictures of our apartment so you can see it.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Your apartment is really cute and homey (is that how you spell it?) When are you going to come down and help me decorate mine?
P.S. Are you coming down for dinner Sunday?

Kim said...

How pretty...it looks so nice and clean...so unlike my house!! I, too, like to have all the details..and yes Aaron gets irritated when I ask him questions he feels are irrelevent...I probably spelled that wrong, but you know what I mean....

Stephanie said...

Our apartment is rarely so clean, but I think that I am nesting. I guess I'm getting it early since I didn't nest when I was pregnant with Lauren. Today I sanitized all the trashcans. I don't think that that is normal. Anyway I took the pictures while Lauren was sleeping. It was messy five minutes after she woke up!

Jami Heward said...

YAY for details! Yay for pictures! The more pics the better! :)

J and M said...

So good to chat with you and see your place. I have been going to do that with ours..........must straighten up first, however! (: