10.23.2008

Call Me Crazy


Okay, I have a semi-embarrassing confession to make, though some of you already know it. I love High School Musical. And today High School Musical 3 comes out in theaters. I really wanted to go see it, but a person my age can't go see it. So I was trying to finagle ways that I could go and see it.

1. Find someone 10 year old girl in my ward and take her. (Problem is that I don't know anybody in my ward yet. However I did just get called to be a primary worker. Maybe I will be teacher over that class).

2. Go to the 9:55 movie when all the youngsters will be in bed and then I could have the whole theater to myself to laugh at whatever I wanted to laugh at. (But I'm to tired to go that late at night)

3. There really is no third option, which is why I am posting this post and not at the theater enjoying more of the drama of High School set to music.
Someone should really tell Sharpay that red and pink clash.

8 comments:

Alissa said...

done. You're crazy- a complete crazy head!! but I love ya!

Jami Heward said...

HAHA! Dude I love High SChool Musical! But I try to keep in on the Down low as well! LOL THats funny, lets go together. Maybe this is why we got alone so well as roommates! haha I wanna go see it tonight...and if I were home I would have sisters to take...DAng it!
Anyways on my blog its a picture of a cat stuck behind a door so he's telling the other cat to go get mom. I thought it was funny even though I hate cats! Probably cuz My brother and I were always in that position. Anyways, We'll have to share our thoughts on HSM 3 with each other! YAY

Anonymous said...

Come back next week and you can go with me and my girls. You can blend in the crowd with us
Diantha

J and M said...

I dare you to just GO. I went to kung fu panda by myself.......with all the parents and kids! Put your hair in piggy tails of some sort and pass for a teen (wait, a pregnant teen.......this sends a bad message)!

(: I would go with you.

Anonymous said...

Emily went last night with her friends and she LOVED IT!!

Love Ya Kristie

Yearsley couple said...

hey girl,
Ok don't worry My husband and I are planning on going tonight to watch that movie... He really really likes it. So I guess I will go be silly with him. hehe love you tons Kathryn and DOug Yearsley

Anonymous said...

Stepho-
Since when do you care what other people think of you? Hold your head up high, and go see your show! And since when do pink and red clash? They are the same color, except one is lighter.

Cindy said...

I love HSM, but then again Ether was in the TV show!
Don't be embarassed....just be yourself! Did you know that Snow White is one of my favorite Disney Movies? I also love kids books!
If anyone makes fun of you just tell them "you don't know what you're missing! ha!!!