11.03.2008

HuSBanD TaG


1. WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME ? Jeffrey Clarke

2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 800 Days

3. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 221 Days before we got engaged and we got married 92 days later.

4. HOW OLD IS HE? 25

5. WHO IS TALLER? Anyone who knows us, knows that answer

6. WHO CAN SING BEST? Depends on who you ask
7. WHO IS SMARTER? Hello, my husband is in medical school, but I am smarter

8. WHO DOES LAUNDRY? I do, but he is very good at getting stains out.

9. WHO PAYS BILLS? I do, but he's the one who knows how much money we have.

10. WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? He does
11. WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Torrey Pines grounds maintenance, but he will when we actually have a lawn

12. WHO COOKS DINNER? Taco Bell

13. WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Neither of us are ever wrong, we are just both right in different ways.

14. WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He did. BEFORE our first date. Men. (eye roll)

15. WHO WEARS THE PANTS? We discussed this at length and Jeff said "I choose to let you wear the pants." Very generous, don't you think?
I tag Alissa, Natalie and Marni

4 comments:

J and M said...

(: I like the photo. What is this "I choose to let you wear the pants part, Jeff?" (:

Cindy said...

That picture is funny, does he know you put it on the blog? ha!!
I love hearing how people met, how long they dated, etc!
Happy blogging!

J and M said...

I promise to be tagged..........soon. I don't know how to calculate days we've know each other.............. hmmmmmmmm.

J and M said...

HEY, nothing like a million comments from me. What is your email so I Can invite you to our blog...........I think you remember ours. IF not, write a post here and I will give you clues or call you.................