5.17.2011

Recent Cake Adventures


I had two cakes to do in a week. Ahhh. I like to keep at least two months in between cakes so I can forget how much work and time it actually takes to make a cake. Luckily these both went smoothly and Jeff as always was very supportive of my endeavours.






This cake was for a friend's baby shower. I was afraid the color wouldn't match very well, but it ended up being almost perfect. (Oh and the paper towels were just there till the bow dried.



This one was for a stake achievement day activity that my sister asked me to make. I didn't really love this cake. I was going for boutique looking and it just didn't end up looking like that. And I didn't love the purple and pink combo. (It looks blue in the picture but it was purple). And I was so excited to do a purple cake. Oh well.

4 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! Both of those cakes are awesome! You really do such a great job. I feel like I need to start planning some sort of party when I move back to Omaha, just so I can hire you to make me a cake!

J and M said...

Your less than favorite cakes are AWESOME!

Stacey said...

Lovely, just lovely.

Amanda said...

very talented