5.10.2011

Perhaps I'm Irrational

I am a little spontaneous. But there is a reasoning behind my madness (or my maddening behavior to my mother). And here it is: It feels that whenever I plan anything it ends up getting cancelled. For various reasons such as the kids are sick or other people's kids get, or weather issues. So I have just decided to wait until I know everyone is healthy the morning of and make plans accordingly. Jeff says this is irrational behavior because things go as planned more than they are cancelled. Am I alone in this spontaneous way of living?

4 comments:

Bonecrusher said...

Yes. You are alone on this. I'm with Jeff. You're welcome, Buddy.

Stacey said...

I think this is your way of coping with disappointment. If you don't do things spontaneously your chances of being disappointed increase. It's not irrational, it's how you've learned to be happier. How's that for justification? Do you like my psychology? I am in my office till 5 p.m. HAHAHA!

Heather Ashby said...

You definitely aren't alone. I'm not a big fan of making plans...it just gets too complicated and inevitably doesn't work out, where as if you just decide to do something one day and then you go do it, there's no chance of plans falling apart because there were no plans at all. I think it's genius :)

Elise said...

I think you're just jaded :).