5.11.2011

Does It Even Make A DIFFERENCE?????

The other night I went to Target to buy some groceries. For those of you who know me, this is a daily occurrence. And when I got done I only had four bags. FOUR BAGS. Now here is the dilemma. The young man (hmmppph) who bagged them put way too many groceries in each bag. I grumbled all the way up to our THIRD floor apartment (40 stairs, in case you were curious) about how the bags were heavier and awkward because they were too full. Then I thought "HMMM. They weigh the same amount whether they are in four bags or ten." So my question to all you shopping connoisseurs is this: "DOES IT EVEN MAKE A DIFFERENCE????" (If not, then I have some repenting to do).

2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Yes it makes a difference. At least to me. The weight distribution is not as big a deal as food getting smashed in too heavy a bag. You're too funny. :D

Amanda said...

Too many times if the bag has too much in it, it breaks and you're left carrying things up bagless.....that has happened to me when we lived in our apt. in Lincoln.