10.24.2011

GoodWill Finds

We were recently in North Platte and I love the Goodwill there. It is so disorganized and everything is so cheap. (Not that I love disorganization, but if it keeps the prices low, then sign me up. I don't mind rummaging. That's half the fun right. Thrill of the hunt and all).


I found a bag of these for $2.00!!! I loved these things growing up. (Do you see the babies in the background? They are in timeout for not listening. She put them there after she bashed them against the toy box. I would have put them in timeout for hitting, but whatever).





Two of these are Littlest Pet Shoppe toys and one is a My Little Pony toy. Each one was 50 cents and dug out of a bin of random toys.



Okay these were a little more expensive, but come on look at them. Adorable right???? Callum will be able to wear them in approximately two years.




Ahhh. I love a good deal. Don't you??????????

1 comment:

J and M said...

you know I love a good deal! Too bad we don't have the garage for the free ninety nine (: any more!!!

We have a thrift store here that is sometimes awesome.

your cherry chair is AWESOME!