10.06.2011

"You Know What Makes Me Sick"

"You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry" I could just kick a trash can and spill everything out of it and just leave the contents rotting on the ground for days and days?

(Have you heard of Earl Pitts Uhmerikun? This is how he starts his daily commentary).

Well the things that make me angry aren't political they are these as follows:

1. When I can't figure out what a vanity plate says. You know how they leave out some of the letters?

2. Craft blogs. They give me so many ideas and then I get a "project list" that is far beyond the realm of possibilities to accomplish, and then I get so overwhelmed that I don't do any of them. SO FRUSTRATING AND DISCOURAGING.

3. When people don't know how to use 4-way stops. The other car gets there first so you wait for them to go and then they wave for you to go. DON'T YOU KNOW, YOU WERE HERE FIRST. PAY ATTENTION. (Jeff just thinks they are being nice, but he does this too, and I know its because he isn't paying attention).

4. Getting speeding tickets. I have only gotten one, but it seriously ruined my whole week.

5. Proactiv. They are such scammers.

6. When the first stitch you make on the sewing machine the tread comes out of the needle. AHHHH.

7. Thinking that you kids are all peacefully asleep only the find out that they aren't.

8. Pretty much I get angry when someone doesn't give me what I want. (I admit it: I have a bit of the youngest child syndrome, but really who doesn't)????


9. Not being able to understand the lyrics of a song. I always think that I'll come home and look up the words on the internet and I never do. Why can't you just annunciate people?

And Earl Pitts always ends his rants like this. "I'm Earl Pitts. Uhmerikun. PITTS OFF."

No comments: