11.02.2011

October

Really creative title right? I'm a little short on imagination and motivation so...yeah. This is mostly just a picture post of the things we did in October.



Here is a wreath that I made for fall. I got motivated when I went to Hobby Lobby and the wreath I liked was 4o bucks. NO WAY was I or will I ever pay that much for a wreath. This beauty was only three dollars and five hot glue burns. The picture isn't great, but I love it and feel a deep sense of pride every time I look at it. Pathetic I know.




Vala's Pumpkin Patch

It was a perfect day and we all had such a fun time.







Here is my little man already six weeks old. We love him.




Halloween



Ahhh. My little Toy Story family. I was trying to think of a family costume theme and it just hit me. You know when Mr. and Mrs. Potato head adopt the three aliens that came from the Pizza Planet. Here we are. I even got the girls to walk around saying "you have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful," well their version of that statement anyway. I made the costumes without patterns. I was totally stressed out, but they got done.


My girls cheating and holding the string to eat their donuts. Hmmm. I wonder where they learned that trick. (From me. I love this tradition of eating donuts from a string, but I always cheat too).

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

WHERE did you get that "antique" window the wreath is hanging on? I see those all over on the blog world but I can never find them anywhere!

Chrinny said...

I love the wreath!!! AND your costumes look awesome!!! So cute:)

J and M said...

You ROCK. You made those alien hats? You made the potato heads? I would be stressed out and NOT Make them.

I can't believe he is 6 weeks old. and I want your yellow shirt. I have a teal one just like it, but I want yellow (:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the costumes!!! What a great idea!