8.19.2009

Funny Faces

I was just looking through the pictures on the camera and had to post my girls and their cute, and funny faces.


Our apartment is now officially a disaster area (hmm...do you think the government will give us money for that? (a man made disaster)). I packed the pots and pans tonight, mostly so I don't have to cook for the rest of the week. (Maybe I'll just lose that box in the move, sounds like a good idea huh)???


Life is good and we are just trying to wind up our summer before school starts again on Monday. Some of these pictures are of us feeding some geese. Well I actually didn't get any shots of that, but Lauren was so cute throwing bread into water, really it was more like she was dropping it into the water, but either way it was still really cute.




Hope all of your summers have been filled with bliss, I know ours has, and we will really miss our special Daddy-O!!!! Enjoy the rest of our funny faces.



This is was McKenna's first time going swimming, so we had to take a picture of her cute little swim suit. I posted two pictures because McKenna's smile in the first one is so cute, and Lauren's face in the second was just too funny not to post.



This here swing was a garage sale steal at only five dollars. Whoohoo. Lauren and McKenna Love it. And no it was not cold enough outside to warrant a hat, but it was windy that day and Lauren is really sensitive to the wind. So she was just holding her hands over her ears while she swung, so the genius that I am, went and got her a hat to put on.

YUCK!!!!!

She actually made an ever better face than this one, but I couldn't ever quite get it. She really holds no love for peas. (And yes Mom, I DID warm them up AND thinned them) Side Note; she is now six months old, I can't believe it.




YUMMM!!!! I'm starting her off right.

LOVES TO ALL

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Moving and packing is never fun, but at least you're moving onto something bigger and better, right? 6 months already? They're growing up quick! The pea picture is classic--I'm loving it!

Alissa said...

cute girls! good luck with the moving! sorry i'm not going to be much help.

Kim said...

What sweet pictures. Happy moving!
I miss you.

Amber said...

Your girls are so cute; I love all of their fun faces. Good luck on packing and moving...it is not fun, but hopefully it will be worth it in the end!

The Howards said...

6 months?? That has gone by so fast..and Lauren is looking so big in those geese pictures! Love the funny faces...good luck with the continued packing!

Meredith said...

Hey, Steph. I found your blog linked to Alissa's. How are you and Jeff doing? You're living in Omaha, right? We should get together sometime since our husbands are busy with school. :)