10.04.2009

Distracted

I'm so sorry to all of my blogging friends and by that I mean that you are my friends on a much deeper level and in a very non-cyberspace way. I haven't really been that busy, just distracted. I blame it all on Melanie because she has satellite, which will end soon so I'm trying to soak it all in before it is gone.

Other than that I have been reading a lot. Usually 2 books every week or so.

Jeff loves to make pumpkin pie, like cut up a pumpkin and bake it in the oven kind of pie, any other way is an impostor pumpkin pie. He spent all day today making pies and they were great. What a great spouse.

I promise to post again semi-soon with pictures. I made a cake this past week for my sister's shower that I am totally proud of and will post of picture of that too.

Loves to all.

5 comments:

melbel said...

Ya, that satellite was my "adult interaction" while Jesse was gone. Sad.

Hey, have you ever heard of paperbackswap.com? It's an awesome free book exchange. You just sign up, list 10 books you can give away and then you get credits and request any book you want. I've already gotten two books! :) Check it out.

Tasha said...

I was wondering where the heck you've been lately...I miss reading your entertaining blog updates. What's this about pumpkin pie? You mean with non-canned pumpkin? And without a flaky crust? That's something I'll have to try--it sounds much easier!

Please post when Alyssa has her baby--I've been anxiously awaiting the news!!

Amber said...

I am impressed that Jeff is not only willing to make pumpkin pies, but enjoys it!! You'll have to let me know if you have found any really good books...I am looking for ways to stay busy so I don't get frustrated with John studying.

Kim said...

Miss you~

The Rogers said...

I start my blog, and you take a hiatis;)I love pumpkin Pie...Can't wait to see your cake!