10.14.2009

A Message from Lauren

Laruen: "I need to blog. (While hitting random buttons) Oohhh I blogged."
Me: "Do you want to say anything else for the blog?"
Lauren: "Ummm two. I turn it on."
Me: "Do you want to talk about your day?"
Lauren: "Balls in playground Mommy. Playground. Playground Mommy. I flicked Mommy's booger. I Flicked Mommy's booger. (She picked my nose while I was typing (it was quite painful)). I bite my arm. I blogging. Mommy blogging."
Me: "What else?"
Lauren: "Battery....Bad to Bone. Bad to Bone. I need Lauren. (That means she wants to see pictures of herself on the blog) My music stuck (her CD was skipping) My musssssic stuck. My musssssssick stuck. I need to blogging. Mommy-O's shirt. I zip Mommy's jacket. (she unzipped my hoodie). Hold on, Hold on (while moving my hands while she tried to hit the power button. I throw it. I throwed the ball. (She threw a tennis ball)


I always think it is funny to listen to Lauren talk. She has a running commentary and easily gets distracted from the task at hand. When I typed out what Lauren was saying I could see how her mind transferred from one thing to the other. Even now Lauren found a pump bottle and is trying to pull my shirt down to make me pump. Ahhhhhh. This is really hard to have her climbing all over me. So goodbye from a crazy mom of a two year old.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love how well she's talking! She's such a cutie patutie!

That author is Scott Westerfeld and the books are The Uglies, The Pretties, The Specials and The Extras...I liked them...hope you do too.
Another one to read is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Alissa said...

Thats pretty funny! She is a crazy girl but I bet she learned most of what she knows from her mom.

J and M said...

I love it. I love the nose picking stuff. Sweet innocent Lauren singing bad to the bone and picking noses!

Miles just says "no mommy. stop dat".

(: We miss you guys as always. It's a lovely spring day here in TX, we need some snow!

J and M said...

Hey, I think that once a certain amoutn of time passes (: you don't need 6 posts to make more. HA Ha...

I'm sure your life is insane with watching kids, and doing billions of things. Too bad you don't work by teaching online or you'd be near the computer too much as well!