4.02.2013

McKenna is 4!!!

I can't believe that my crazy, feisty girl is four. Right now she is screaming for more marshmallows in her hot chocolate because hers apparently melted, (or more likely, she ate them and didn't realize it). Her birthday was back in February while Jeff was in the hospital, (which I do intend to blog about sometime) she was sweet and said that she wanted to wait until daddy was home to celebrate. We kept it low-key, just us and Grandma and Grandpa. I just remembered that Grandma and Grandpa took the girls to a bounce house place and then out to dinner on Kenna's make-up birthday.






We had a Blues Clues game for Kenna to find where the presents were hidden.

The boys putting the bike together!

Blues Clues cake.


2 comments:

Alissa said...

I love your blues clues cake! It turned out so cute.

Tasha said...

So I'm just now finding the time (at work!) to get to look at your blog for awhile. Wow, that trip looks awesome and parasailing looked fun, especially since you could be up there together (that was the two of you, right? No Jeff and some other guy?) Love your outfit from your re-birthday! I just have a problem with the mustard color: I know it's the trendy color, but maybe I don't like it because I would look terrible and washed out with that color. McKenna's 4? That has got to be impossible. When did we get old? Seriously we want to see you the next time you're in Lincoln, so let us know.