12.05.2012

Weird Dreams

I have been having super weird dreams lately. I have always been one to remember my dreams but they have seemed so vivid and I have been having one almost every night. So I thought I would share them because they are fairly ridiculous.

1. I had a dream that I was helping out with a young woman's activity and the were playing a game a charades. One of the girls couldn't get the group to guess what she was acting out so she asked me to help her with it, so I get up and start dancing around and mimicking this girl, but I have no idea what the word is because she didn't tell me and nobody ever guesses it and I was a little resentful because we could have totally gotten the group to guess what the word was if only I had known what it was. The kicker? I never found out what it was that I was supposed to be acting out.

2. Aliens. I mostly blame this dream on watching Men In Black last weekend. It was getting kind of scary so I was glad when Lauren came in and woke me up because she needed help going to the bathroom.

3. Zac Efron. In my dream I was a total fanatic and I was kind of stalking him. Insider information was that he was going to be at the mall looking for a ring for Vanessa (this is clearly pre-break-up). He apparently wanted to find one like her Grandma's (or to replace one that she had loved but lost). So anyway, I felt like I could help him find one like it. So I approached him and offered my services. Turns out the owner of the jewelry store knew exactly where to find one that Zac was looking for. Hallmark. (Strange huh)? Even though he knew where to go I went with him. It turns out that Zac didn't really like fans or more precisely stalker fans. But it didn't bother me. In the end he was being followed by paparazzi so he and Vanessa took a private plane to Houston Texas and Zac entrusted me with driving his SUV to Texas. It turns out that I have family in Texas (not in real life but in my dream) and Zac was a little wary of having to meet them to get his car and keys from me. I told him that they wouldn't be a problem and wouldn't even talk to him. So he gets to the house rings the door bell and my family (not my real family, but my dream family) opens the door pretty much bombard him with hugs and questions. Then drags him into the house and makes him eat some pie.  And that is all that I remember. It was pretty funny. But now I am questioning if I should end my star crush on him.

4. Jeff dumped me. I don't know if we were married or just dating, but there was another guy who wanted to date me and Jeff told me that I should choose the other guy. I started to cry and he said "we are good together for a little while, but not forever." There was really no background to this dream but "the other guy" was kind of dreamy. When I woke up I felt a little confused and told Jeff never to dump me.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Question: was the Zac Efron dream pre or post marrying me?
follow Up: was Zac Efron the dreamy guy I told you to choose over me?

Statement: I love you and will never, no never dump you.

Jeff