12.30.2012

Christmas

I am not feeling so chatty, so this will probably be mostly a picture update. A picture is worth a thousand words right? In that case I'm saving myself 16,000 words. Works for me. 

I knew we got a lot of snow during our blizzard but
I never thought to find out how much. Can you guess? 20 inches.
That is a lot of snow.  Luckily Jeff's parents and grandma were still
able to make it out for Christmas. 

All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

Until I moved them because they were hiding my gingerbread house. 


It was a tradition in my house growing up to take a picture
on the stairs before we could go look at what Santa had brought us.
Looks like it went over really well right?


Lauren got her melty beads. It was all she asked Santa for.
She is so easy to please. 
We went sledding on Christmas day. The snow was to
deep and the wind was too chilly so we didn't last too long. 

Callum's dump truck. It is smaller than the one his friend has
and when he sat in it (like he does with his friends) the truck
fell over and he hasn't really touched it since. 
"Oh, I'm just sitting in a princess chair, driving a pony car."
Seriously one of my favorite pictures. 
New outfits from Grandma Marlene. 
We got a lot of fun toys at Christmas that are thankfully keeping the kids entertained during the Christmas break. The girls have had a lot of fun getting to play together all day long, but I will be happy when we go back to our regular schedules. I've realized that I am out of practice at taking my three kiddos with me places. With Lauren at school and Kenna at preschool I usually run my errands with just Callum. Coincidentally we have no milk, eggs, yogurt, and we are almost out of bread. I think I will have to hunker down and go to the store because I don't think we can make it until Wednesday.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love!! Your kids are getting so big!