7.03.2011

When Jeff Is A Doctor

So I have been working on a list of things that I will buy when Jeff actually makes money. Here is the short list.

1. A four slice toaster

2. A stainless steel trashcan. Did you know how expensive those are? YIKES.

3. A new spray bottle for our iron. Ours is broken and sometimes the bottom part falls off and water spills all over the floor. Maybe this is fresh in mind because it happened again this morning.

4. A new curling iron. Mine hasn't worked quite right since it fell into the toilet three years ago.

5. A combo VCR/DVD player. Our VCR is missing the cover plate so you don't know which button does what. My Dad saw it and asked what it was.

Jeff needs the computer so I guess that is the end of my list.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'll buy you a new spray bottle next time I'm in town. And I have a couple of extra curling irons if like. I thought your list would be a lot more extravagant. It's funny how being poor students makes you realize the truly important things in life. You never called me back BTW.

J and M said...

I should do this list too! We can be twins.

Our VCR is dying, my curling iron is dead as well, and I used a dollar store spray bottle.

I am not sure I'd do a 4 slice toaster as gluten free bread is terrible, but I do think we should purchase some life insurance (: