7.01.2011

Dear Mom

Mom,



This is a post just for you. It is mostly dedicated to you because you are the only one who would really be proud of my sewing accomplishments. You are also probably the only person who knows how much I hate sewing, because you are the only person who knows how much I like to take short cuts, which you taught me isn't allowed in sewing. Hence the hatred




All the seams have been pressed open and all pieces have been measured. All the threads have been clipped and I am so proud of myself.





Here is a carseat cover that I made for baby brother. I since adjusted the length because I didn't like how much it dragged on the carpet, but you get the general idea. Did you notice that I pieced two fabrics together? Pretty fancy, right?



Here is a peek at the reverse side. Also pieced. Hmm? Hmm?




This is the nursing cover that I made. It has boning in it. Oh did I mention the D rings?



Aren't you so proud of me Mom?



Love


Stephanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC! Soooooo proud of you! You might find out some day that you do like sewing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, love you,mom

Stacey said...

I appreciate your hatred for sewing and admire your efforts. It looks super duper cute and way beyond my limited abilities of sewing. Good job.

Chrinny said...

They look great Stephanie!!! I have a hard time with the 'no shortcut in sewing' thing too.

J and M said...

I am proud of you!!!!
I thought of you when I taped my sunday dress together (: