7.05.2011

The busiest Week Ever

Jeff is now officially a fourth year medical student. He had this last week off from school and we were planning on going somewhere fun, but as funds were limited we decided to do a 'stay'cation. Jeff's Mom took work off and came down for the week to watch the girls while Jeff and I went on dates. Here is a short list of all the things that we did this week:

Saturday Night-Jeff took his Mom to go see Shakespeare on the Green
Monday- Jeff and I wandered around Hobby Lobby.
Monday- Jeff took his Mom to lunch.
Monday- Jeff and I went to a College World Series final game. It was a perfect night to sit outside for four hours.

Tuesday: Jeff's Mom took the girls to see Cars 2. This was McKenna's first movie experience.
Tuesday: Jeff and I went on a picnic lunch at lake Zorinski. Also a perfect day to sit outside. And the best part of the picnic was that it was from Panera.
Tuesday Night: Marlene and I went and got facials while Jeff put the girls to bed. The facials were fun, but I think I prefer a massage.

Wednesday: We all went to the Zoo and we got to ride the Skyfari. It turns out that I am fairly terrified of ski lifts. Yikes.
Wednesday: Jeff and Marlene took the girls bowling.
Wednesday: Jeff and I went to Brother Sebastian's for the first time and hated it.

Thursday: I think Jeff and I went house looking on this day, but I can't really remember. We put in our 30 day notice and now have 25 days to find a place to live.
Thursday: I think that we went swimming, but also can't remember.
Thursday: Jeff had his first pack meeting (he is the new cubmaster in our ward) and he did a wonderful job.

Friday: Also can't really remember this day. But I think Jeff took Lauren swimming. Jeff's Dad came down

Saturday: Jeff and his Dad woke up early for an early tee time.
Saturday: Family bowling trip.
Saturday: Family Swimming trip.
Saturday: Date night. We went to Outback Steakhouse, and loved it.

Sunday: Church

Monday: Jeff and his Dad had a really early tee time.
Monday: Made blueberry pancakes to celebrate the fourth of July.
Monday: Jeff's parents took the girls to the park while we went and looked at apartments.
Monday: Went to Fremont lakes for dinner and swimming with friends.
Monday: Stayed up way to late to watch an awesome firework show.

Let's just say that we are ready to have a normal paced life back.


Thank You Marlene for coming and watching the girls and spending time with us. We loved it.

3 comments:

Bonecrusher said...

If you move out of the ward we will be sad. Don't do it!

The Howards said...

That is a busy week, but sounds fun too. I'm suprised you hated Brother Sebastian! I love that place!!

J and M said...

Talk about some dates. Why don't I live close to family? Why does no one watch my crew for dates?

Get all the dates in you can before Mr. baby comes (: