11.10.2010

A Funny Story

Lauren got to play with her boy cousins a while ago and they taught her a little bit about guns. Well a very little bit. She was building with legos and built herself a gun. She jumped onto the couch and said "I'm GUN GUN GUNNING." As she was getting off the couch she dropped her lego gun and said "Oh!!!! My Shoot." Got things a little bit backwards. Kind of on the same note she calls the washer "the wet dryer." Funny Funny girl.

McKenna has been saying quite a few words, but I'm not sure anyone would know that they are words.

Cookie= coookie

candy= andy

Hold me= olde mie

jacket= jayka

croc= cock

boots= boots

map= map

backpack= baa paac

rock-a-bye= rok-by

book= bok

diaper= biper

blanket= E-E

milk= mock

goodnight= nigh nigh

sock= ock

help= eeelp

tickle= ickle icke

apple= oppole

She also says mommy and daddy, uh-oh, yes and no. That's all that I can think of right now, but I am sure there are more.

2 comments:

J and M said...

How did she get so grown up? Time must stop!!!

Amber said...

I think it is fun and sweet when kids get their words confused...sometimes I purposefully don't correct Makenna b/c I think what she says is so cute. It's smart of you to record some not quite right words or sayings!