10.14.2010

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I blogged. I have felt busy but I am not really sure what I have been up to. Here are a few things that I can think of:

1. Making a stick horse for western day at Lauren's preschool. Let's just say that it involved sewing. Shocker right?

2. Making a dress for western day. Which incidentally didn't get worn on western day.


3. Working on a magnetic board. Why is everything so much harder than it should be.

4. Christmas shopping and Christmas dreaming.

5. Family trip to Vala's pumpkin patch with Lauren's preschool.


6. Sick with G.I. flu (sorry, no pictures of that).

7. Reading lots of books.

8. Making stuffed fabric pumpkins which my sister says look like apples.


9. Refereeing two girls who always want what the other has.


10. Working on polishing off two bags of Halloween candy before Halloween.

11. Playing in the beautiful fall leaves while it is still warm.

4 comments:

The Ottley's said...

Oh I laughed because so much of that is true! Very.Very.True!

Matt and Maggie said...

Yay for an update! Glad you are all happy and healthy, and enjoying Halloween candy. :)

Stacey said...

Your pumpkins do look a little like apples, oh or maybe they are gourds. The pictures are fun. Did you like Vala's? Greg and I thought it was way over the top for a pumpkin patch (and way over priced)

Tasha said...

Wow, are you going completely domestic--first, interior decorating, of course dressing like a fashion queen (we should be shopping buddies--too bad that takes money), and now SEWING? I am truly impressed. Lauren looks great! Hope you had a good time in Western Nebraska this past weekend!