10.19.2010

Conversations

I just want to entertain you with a few of Lauren's conversations that I overheard.

Lauren: "I eat my boogers. Sometimes they are old and yuckers. And sometimes they are yum yum yummers."

(This was so funny to me, kind of disgusting, but still funny). We have been working with her on this, but every time we tell her not to, she thinks it is funnier and ends up doing it more.

Here is the second conversation

Lauren: "Lauren, do you believe in God?"

Lauren: "No."

Lauren: "NOOO???? Why not?"

Lauren: "Because he lives so far far away."

4 comments:

Amber said...

I really, really hope that Makenna does not start eating her boogers...yuckers is right!

Kim said...

The booger thing has occured in our home too....that is funny though...she sounds like she if FULL of personality! Miss you guys!

J and M said...

Hilarious! So good to talk with you (:
I've given up on Miles staying in his bed during peaceful time. As long as he is happy, quiet, and not bothering me.........the rest is too much work! Oh well (:

The Rogers said...

This is such a hard habit to break, good luck with that:)