1.21.2010

Victorious

Yesterday I reached my weight loss goal of seven pounds. Hooray. I guess that is the only benefit of the stomach flu:) Think I'll keep it off????? We are all feeling a little down the last couple of days and today we all napped at 10:00am. We have been filling our daytime hours with Thomas and Maisy and filling our nights with HGTV.

Needless to say we are ready to feel better and get off our couch potato buns. (Even though mine is so slim now). ha ha.

Many blessing to Jeff for staying well and staying home from class and studying to take care of us.

Also blessings to Natalie for watching Lauren whilst I was sick, only for Lauren to get sick at her house.

2 comments:

Hartleys said...

Luckily we didn't need the barf bowl, but I agree Jeremy did grab one of my nicer mixing bowls and if Addie did get sick in it, it never would have been used as a mixing bowl again which would have been sad.

A little trash can with a bag is much much better barf bowl. I will keep that in mind in the future. (Hopefully distant, distant future.)

I'm glad Miss Lauren is feeling better....I just felt so so so so bad for her, poor girl.

Tasha said...

No fun--and miss skinny mini, why do you need to be losing weight? I hope you feel better soon!