1.17.2010

"Silly Gurl"


Lauren has been saying some really funny things and I wanted to write them down so I would have them.


Conversation #1 -today


Lauren: Mommy you vacuumed your room?

Me: Yep. I vacuumed your room too, doesn't it look so much better clean?

Lauren: Uhh? (A look a disgust on her face) Stepnie, no don't vacuum my room. . . I like it dirty.


Conversation #2 -Yesterday


Lauren: Mommy whats you got? (I popped a zit and had a little piece of toilet paper on it)

Toilet paper?? ha ha Silly! Toilet papers for yours bum.


Conversation # 3 - a while ago


We were at the mall and I was putting Lauren into her stroller and was tightening the straps when my hand slipped and bonked her in the nose.


Me: Oh, Lauren I'm so sorry, are you okay.

Lauren: Daddy going to be a DoCtor?? He get me a band-aid.



6 comments:

Kim said...

what a cutie and a sense of humor at such a young age!

Tasha said...

Funny! She calls you by your first name sometimes?? Oh, and I'm liking the haircut. You really can pull off that look (but I never could).

Meredith said...

Funny stuff! :) I like your haircut, by the way.

J and M said...

You silly, toilet papers for yours bum (: I love that silly girl. I wish we could see her being a goof in person.

today Miles told me that when he saw the wicked people, he'd say grrrr. Some good learning going on there.

Matt and Maggie said...

Steph, I have an email I'd like to forward to you (about the Walk for Life), but I don't know your address. Is there some way you'd like to get that to me? I don't mind giving you mine, it is maggiehovey@gmail.com. I really want you guys to come!!!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Kids say the funniest things! I can't wait for Carter to start talking more.