1.27.2009

Tag, I'm it.

I have been tagged by my dear friend Kim (by the way Kim I always check your blog but I can't comment on them because I don't know your e-mail. So don't think that I don't love you anymore).

Rules
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
This should be extremely easy for me to come up with six random things. Well here it goes.
1-The second toe on my right foot is longer than the first, but not on the left foot
2-In middle school I ate a nutty bar and chocolate milk everyday for lunch. (Don't tell my Mom) (Sorry Mom if you read this)
3-Twister is my favorite game
4- I think that grocery shopping is the dumbest thing in the world. Think about it. You go to the store grab a cart, fill the cart up, then take it all out to pay for it. Then put it all back into tuhe shopping cart. Take it all back out and put it in your car. Drive home and take it all out. Then put it away in your cupboard. Really dumb when you write it all out isn't it?
5-I ran track in high school my senior year. When pressed if I was good I tell people "I never won a race, and I never lost a race." But let's be honest, I was almost always second to last.
6- I like to dip french fries in my shakes (strawberry and vanilla only thank you, I don't like chocolate ice cream.)
Well I hope that that was entertaining for all of you. I tag Jami H., Diggity Dang, Diantha, Adrianna, Tasha, and Alissa. :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Stephanie...I love reading about you...and I don't think you need my email adress to comment on my blog?? When's that baby coming? miss you!

Alissa said...

i don't want to be tagged!!!!

Matt and Maggie said...

Stephanie, may I be so bold as to ask to add you onto my blog list and if so desired, visa versa? (sp?)
Anyway, it is fun to read so I'd love to keep in touch.

Stacey said...

In middle school, I ate chocolate ice cream and french fries everyday for "lunch". In high school I repented and ate a box of gobstoppers or runts, and on a bad day a package of chocolate chip cookies. Feel better?

Cindy said...

I love reading this and learning more about you!! I love your explanation of grocery shopping, it really is dumb isn't it! ha!!

J and M said...

LOVE the nutty bars. Currently I need to be NOT eating them, however as I need some space in my jeans.

We went out to play yesterday (Ellie has a barbie big wheel from denton thrift!) and we thought of inviting you to come out and play!!!!

As for Miles, he is sleeping better. Several longer chunks in the night.......the occasional up (last night) at 2-4 a.m. [this is NOT GOOD} which I called a family naturopath to try to remedy.........I am contemplating more babies, just hoping for sleep. Maybe it's a pipe dream!

E will be happy that you thought of Mary poppins!!!!