12.11.2008

Mr. Octopus

This is a much loved garage sale item that has kept Jeff and I entertained on many a night. It is fun because it is a scale, octave, octopus, it just makes perfect sense.

Lauren showing us how she plays Mr. Octopus

P.S. I was looking through old posts and Jeff is in four pictures. In three of them he is wearing a brown t-shirt that says "Pal" on it and in the fourth picture you can't see his shirt. What is funny is that he doesn't wear that shirt very often and is more often wearing shirt like in the video, in case any of you thought that Jeff was a slob.

A special Concert given by Jeff

It also is quite the fashion statement. Next step, the runway

Here is just a random photo of our day. Lauren's shoes are all in a basket and today she wanted to play with the shoes so I got the basket down, and if you look closely she put three pairs together. Lauren is our little "pairer." At Sunday dinner she grabbed my Mom's finger, and took to where my Dad was sitting. Kind of like saying you to go together, you should sit by each other. Eventually my Mom sat back down where she was sitting before and Lauren repeated her pairing. She has also done it with Josh and Deanne. She just knows what goes together.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

She is a very cute pairer...I guess the reason why she never tries to pair Victory and I is because we are never apart. :) Newlyweds!

J and M said...

To design the perfect outfit, perfect couples, soon it will be a perfect luncheon, well thought out living room..........She's her mommy's girl!!!!!! (I'm not saying you're a slouch either Jeff).

Alissa said...

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS THING!!

Kim said...

Stephanie! I miss you!! I tagged you on my blog..go check it out!

J and M said...

Hey, I need some new blogs from you and a phone call! DId you work out the sleeping issues? I must have messed up your email, because I did reply to you....I have not left you high and dry!

Marni