6.20.2012

UPDATE

How is Wisconsin? So far it has been really fun. We have been so blessed to have neighbors behind us that are members and they have a little girl and a boy on the way. The girls love their new friend. Milk is cheaper here than in Nebraska. Jeff and I have a new rule here that when we eat out we can't go somewhere we have been before. So far it has been really fun and we've had some really great food and some really not great food.

Pictures of the house? I haven't taken any yet and I will not until I feel it has reached perfection? What I really need is someone to come visit me so I will be motivated to take care of a few last annoying details. Like trying to decide if I should hang up my big clock or just have sitting on the mantel? One of the grouping of things on top of my kitchen cupboard is bothering me, but I can't really figure out why.

How do I like the house? It is great. The hardest things for me to get used to are
1. The light switches. Which one does what? SERIOUSLY?
2. The stairs. I'm not talking about the fact that this house has 44 stairs, but the distance between each step and how far is sticks out. I tend to bound down the stairs, and I like to feel comfortable and "know" my stairs. And apparently that takes me a little while.

Lauren prays every night that her friends in Nebraska will be happy even though she is gone. She is a sweet girl and everyone is adjusting well to the move.

So, pictures to come whenever perfection is reached.

2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I'm waiting until I go through "nesting" to tie up loose ends in the kids bedrooms. House guests sounds like a better idea. :)

Tasha said...

I'm glad that you are liking it so far. Only a few more days to enjoy having Jeff around before residency begins! We are so excited to finally be moving forward in our lives too: still trying to figure out how were going to pay for everything, but we'll get through it (hopefully without needing private loans). And one day I'll write my birth story... Can't wait to see your pictures! I'm sure your house looks awesome!