6.27.2012

Filling In The Gaps

Okay. I want to fill in the gaps for the last five months. Unbelievable. 


January-Jeff and I went to a few interviews for residency. Vanderbilt, and Iowa City. While we were in Nashville we got to go to the Grand Ole' Opry, and some other fun place our friends had told us about. 


February- McKenna turned three. What should I say about Kenna? The nursery leader here called her "assertive." That pretty much sums it up. We love our feisty little lady.


March- Match Day. We found out that Jeff had been accepted to the University of Wisconsin residency program.


April- We packed up our apartment


May- Lauren's preschool graduation.
        Lauren's 5th birthday. She is so sweet, except when she is teasing McKenna. 
        Moved to my parents house for the month to save on rent. 
        Callum's first swimming experience. 
        Jeff ran a half marathon. I'm not sure what he was thinking. 
        Jeff graduated from Medical School
        I got to bottle feed a baby calf. AWKWARD. 


June- Closed on our house
         Had a little relaxing vacation in the Dells
         Moved into our house
         Painted Lauren's bedroom
         Painted my hutch
         Painted Lauren's dresser
         Painted Kenna's and Callum's dresser. 
         I left the kids with Jeff and flew to Utah for my niece's wedding. I was gone over           Father's Day weekend. Happy Father's day Jeff. :)
         Jeff started his residency
         The girls started swim lessons. 


Pictures Below........ pretty self explanatory. 
























The pictures of the house will be the next post. Is it killing you??????????

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love reading your posts! I didn't know that Lauren had glasses! And Callum looks just like Jeff (maybe you hate hearing that: my Jeff hates hearing that about our baby and me!). And I went back to work (a 24 hr shift) on Jeff's first father's day. They really get to be the daddy that way, right? :) Can't wait for house pictures!

The Ottley's said...

Why yes, yes it is!