6.06.2011

What a Steal



So I got sucked into a neighborhood garage sale last week and have now consequently been cut off for the rest of the month. Hopefully the high of my purchases will hold me over. However as a back up plan I have a couple of books to read from the library. The only problem is that I am such a bad mom when I get into a book. Whats a girl to do?








So this toy box and little wood princess vanity were such a steal. I got them both for 20 bucks. And the toy box is the one that you have to push the lid down so no little fingers get caught in them.







And this headboard was 15 dollars. The lady told me it was a full. But when we got next to the bed we realized that it was a queen. It did have the holes for a full so I guess we are keeping it but I was a little annoyed.




And here are some pictures of my deals in use.

4 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

Hayden is sitting by me right now and just freaked out with excitement over the princess vanity :) very cute! Gotta love good deals.

Stacey said...

Maddie was so excited to see McKenna wearing the same shirt as she is today. "WE CAN BE TWINS!!!!" Lorelei is jealous of the vanity. Way to go on the good deals.

J and M said...

You rock (:
Are your girls sharing a full bed? Or is one of them in it? That is some serious space. AWESOME!

Meredith said...

Love your finds! You are a bargain shopper! :)