8.26.2010

Our Home (basically pictures of our apartment)

Okay for some reason blogger has been really weird for me. I know that one time I had pictures up of our apartment, but the post is gone. So here is round two of our apartment. Sorry if you have already either seen these pictures, or been to our apartment and know what it looks like. Also for those of you who are interested I decided not to go back to school right now. I AM SO RELIEVED. I just thought that I would need a lot of support and Jeff needs support too. I guess I'll wait until I am a more motivated person or until Jeff isn't busy. (I'm not really sure which one will come first).




(The painting above the fireplace is one that I painted. I know it doesn't look like much and it really isn't much, but it does look better in person). This last weekend I took a class from a "Certified Bob Ross Instructor" at Hobby Lobby. It started a 9:30am and went until 3:30pm. It was long and I had a sore neck and shoulders for the next couple of days, but I do now have a painting in my kitchen of a "happy, dead tree." I think that must be my theme.


It's pretty self-explanatory as to which room is which. And sorry about the tree being in the picture again. I know I already posted about it, but I do really love it.

8 comments:

Alissa said...

Cyber jinx?? I guess I don't remember the rules....but does that mean I can't blog until something happens. (I can't remember what)

I have never seen your apartment like that!! :) It looks lovely! the kids must have been asleep.

It was nice seeing you today.

Tasha said...

That looks great! You're already a natural interior designer--who needs classes? I didn't know you got new furniture--it looks great. Plus did you make that headboard? Jeff and I don't have one, so it looks awkward. Maybe my next break I'll try to learn how...

Stacey said...

Alissa, what are you implying by saying the kids must have been asleep? I never did get to see your headboard. It's lovely. Really, when are you coming to help me? I sat in my sad little basement for a whole evening shaking my head and pondering how to get rid of the dungeon feel. I don't like dungeons.

Caitlin said...

Your apartment really is adorable! Where in Omaha is it?

Hartleys said...

I love your pictures - my house never looks like that all at once unless my kids are GONE. I love all of it especially your table. I love that table. I didn't know you made a headboard - when did you do that?

J and M said...

You are such a talented decorator. With or without school, whenever it is............

I LOVE the white chairs with cherries or somethign in the living room? The girls' room looks HUGE. I'm moving in.

Kim said...

I want to come live there...

Stephanie said...

My sister was right, that she has never seen my apartment like this. So you probably don't want to live here. It is a wee chaotic, but maybe if you lived here we could tempt you to do the dishes and then maybe my girls wouldn't have to eat off of paper towels. Hee hee.