6.24.2010

M&Ms

Today I am feeling a little sick. Just a fever and a few aches, but I am fine otherwise. I have so many back posts to do, but right now I am just going to say that we are trying to potty train Lauren. We gave her a drink and told her that if she went potty in the toilet she would get two M&Ms (her choice). Well it has been one hour and she has been five times. She just barely gets off the potty and washes her hands before she announces in a semi-excited, semi-terrified voice that "I'm GOING." I'm ready to put a diaper back on her.


Soon I will post about our trip to Texas and all other past excitements.

Also I am need of a good ice cream. I am so tired of going to the store and buying ice cream and having it not be good. But here is a list of kinds that I don't like

1. I don't like chocolate ice cream
2. I don't like butterscotch
3. I don't love caramel
4. I don't like nuts.


So if you have a favorite ice cream that doesn't involve these things leave a comment and I'll try it and if I love it, then I'll be greatly indebted to you.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, get better before I get there, okay? Greg likes white chocolate raspberry from Blue Bunny. And if for some reason I am not in the mood for chocolate ice cream (which I LOVE) or for caramel (which I LOVE) I go for a good strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Or sherbet is always yummy to us.

Elise said...

Sounds gross, but this really is the best ice cream I've ever had:

Breyer's Natural Vanilla (the one with the vanilla beans in it) topped with crushed-up pretzels. The pretzels have to be pretty finely crushed, but not like crumbs. It is really, really, really good.

J and M said...

Breyer's Natural any flavor...........
You survived TX! Hooray. Did you ever get my message? I did call, you were not forgotten, and I'm sure the drive back was insanity......