3.26.2010

I HAVE

I HAVE

1. Won a root beer tasting contest

2. Been on a hot air balloon ride

3. Been to Target three times in one day, or was it four?

4. Only had three jobs my whole life (I don't work much)

5. Been fired from a job

6. Been given a bouquet of french fries

7. Ordered a Runza at Wendy's (I thought I was at Runza, and I couldn't figure out why they didn't have Runzas and Runza, I later realized as I was leaving the parking lot that it me who was the idiot and not the poor girl taking my order who didn't know what a runza was).

8. Eaten a whole medium pizza from Pizza Hut

9. Won a french toast eating contest (9 French Toast, no wonder I gained the "Freshman 15") (The pizza was a contest too, also my freshman year).

10. Reoccurring dreams about being able to fly and being an ice skater. (What do those mean)?

11. Watched every single episode of Scarecrow and Mrs. King ever made

12. Read every book Sophie Kinsella has written

13. Tried to jump across a creek and ended up in it instead. (Luckily it was after Jeff's family pictures and not before).

14. Eaten Pate (goose liver)

4 comments:

Sharee said...

How do you win a root beer tasting contest?

Stacey said...

You apparently like to eat a lot, why are you still so skinny? What job did you get fired from, I can only think of you working at Younkers? Where else did you work? I was going to say that I only had 3 jobs too, but I had four. So apparently I work more than you :) The Runza thing is such a Stephanie thing to do I laughed right out loud, by the way.

Meredith said...

I love your list posts. :) I think the "fold, twist tie, etc." part had to do with "wrapping it up." He was trying to be funny. :)

J and M said...

You and my sister Courtney have watched ALL scarecrow and Mrs. King!!!!!

Hey go check out my blog, memory lane trips (: