7.14.2009

BIG NEWS

Hey everybody; Jeff has started his own blog. It is listed here on the side as Jeff's science blog. They are experiments that he has been doing with Lauren over the summer. Also it is his big money making idea since we are income-less, because he put the "ads by google" sooo if you feel so inclined give it a click.

P.S. I'll update soon. It isn't because I have nothing to blog about, it is because I have so much to blog about. Since our last post we have taken 80 pictures. Sometime I''ll get on the ball. Hope this finds everyone well and happy.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I've been waiting for an update...The 13 comments you have on your other post wasn't good enough for you?? Oh, and I'm definitely liking High School Musical. Don't tell Jeff that I watch the music scenes almost every day...

Hartleys said...

Jeremy clicked on the ads about ten times last night. I think we just made you a quarter!!!!!

J and M said...

We'll go help him make big dollars! Ellie is wondering why you went on a hot air balloon and how, and we want to see all 80 pictures (: We've been thinking of you!