9.19.2008

What have we got ourselves into?


Medical School really hasn't been so bad, for me anyway, Jeff is home by 5:30 which is earlier than he has ever been home before. After Lauren goes to sleep Jeff studies again, and I'm so tired that I fall asleep at 9:30 while Jeff studies with the lights still on. Jeff is doing well so far except the fact that since he has been in Med school I suddenly have no reflexes in my knees or triceps, conductive hearing loss and hard thyroids! And it has only been three weeks. (Do think I should get a second opinion)? Lauren likes to have Jeff or I use the stethoscope on her head, her hand, and on her little ducks. To amuse Lauren while he studies Jeff will do physical examinations on her giraffe or on her baby doll. During the day I try to keep the house clean, you know it really is a lot of work, I've never tried to keep up on housework before. Whenever it got to disgusting to live in, I clean the house, or wash the dishes when there weren't anymore clean ones. My hat is off to you people with clean houses.

3 comments:

Jami Heward said...

Clean your house ya nasty! haha JK love ya!

J and M said...

Yeee haw bloggers! We are planning on calling you today!!!!! Who cares if your thyroids are hard or you have no reflexes, I don't either.

(: We miss you!

Kim said...

Stephanie!!! I miss you too...so so much!!! I am more than excited that you are blogging now...whoopedee woo! I love to read about Lauren and I love your humor!!