9.21.2008

Scarecrow and Mrs. King


Those of you who know me know how much I love Scarecrow and Mrs. King. During my most recent re-viewings, I began to wonder about all the episodes that I missed or taped over. So I got online and order the set on DVD. 10-14 days. How could I wait 10-14 days for such an anticipated item of mail. To quote Billy Melrose from the show, "I couldn't sit still anymore than Amanda could." Everyday I went to the mailbox with hope in my heart only to have it crushed. Finally it came "express from China." From China? So I open them up and they are just in sleeves with handwritten numbers on them. While watching them there have been a couple of episodes with commercials in them. Like they took somebodies videotaped Scarecrow and Mrs. Kings' from when they first ran on T.V. and then transferred them on DVD. Think these are pirated??? What a bummer. I was hoping for digitally re-mastered quality, with edited scenes, and interviews with the cast. Oh well. I will still watch them and still love them.

1 comment:

Jami Heward said...

Hey Crazy! It's about freakin time you get a blog! YAY!