11.14.2012

Girl Scout Cookies

Jeff and I wanted Lauren to feel a part of something. A something that didn't cost a lot of money. A something that wasn't too time consuming. So when we heard about Lauren's school having a girl scout troop we decided to jump on board. After all, they only meet once a month and all you have to pay for is the smock and the book. SOLD.

So Lauren and I went to the first meeting where we were informed that cookie sales would start the next week. WHAT? I guess they just throw you into the deep end. So last Saturday while the weather was so nice we packed all of our cookies into our little wagon and went out as a family to sell Girl Scout cookies. It was really fun. Lauren would handle the money and Kenna would handle the cookies. They made a pretty efficient little team.

And, with that we still have a lot of Mango Creme left. Anybody want to buy any cookies from this cute little Daisy Girl Scout, and her adorable assistant?????????

3 comments:

Cristine said...

I wish we were closer, I'd sign me up!!!

The Howards said...

Where was this when you lived closer?! You know I would have been your #1 customer! Did you cut McKenna's hair or is it ust curled?

The Ottley's said...

I'm a sucker for Girl Scout Cookies!! I couldn't have them in my house. Good thing I have many years before Teagan can join and maybe by then I'll have more will-power.

HA HA.

NOT!