9.05.2011

Boy, oh boy. Where is our boy???

This is where our boy is:





Yep. Still inside me. I can't believe it. My due date is on Wednesday so I shouldn't be complaining, and I'm not really, I am just in shock that I haven't gone into labor yet.



We have been keeping busy. Lauren started preschool this last week and was so excited about starting that she ate breakfast with her backpack on. I have a little problem though. I started this new routine that we pick out Lauren's clothes the night before preschool and before she comes out of her room in the morning she gets dressed. The only problem is that she eats breakfast after she gets dressed and spills on herself. Hence the spot on her skirt. What is the best way?








We had a rainy Saturday and we decided that it would be great fun to jump in puddles. And Jeff showed the girls what a pro he is on roller skates.






5 comments:

Brianna said...

Ah man! Your hair is so dang cute. I can't, for whatever reason, bring myself to cut my bangs that short. But it looks awesome on you! I think they are my "safety". Ugh. I kinda wanna grow my hair, but then I see yours and wanna cut it again!

Hope baby boy comes soon...excited to see pics!

Hartleys said...

SO CUTE! I love the roller skating pics. I'm sooooo sorry that I texted you earlier about baby....how annoying to be asked about it by everybody I'm sure. Can't wait to hear how everything goes. Please keep us posted!!! C

Rebekah Handly said...

Oh man! Good luck with baby! I don't think I've ever even seen a picture of you pregnant. You look very good!

J and M said...

I LOVE IT! You looks great, Jeff is a pro skater, and the girls are adorable. Unfortunately, we had to amend the rules and E dresses prior to breakfast (her choice) and Miles eats in jammies or with an ADULT apron for the same reasons...........Best of luck with labor and delivery!!!

melbel said...

Those pictures of the girls pulling Jeff in the rain - so cute! By the way, you should have your baby on Saturday...wouldn't that be the coolest birthday ever? 9-10-11.