8.11.2011

Prep for Baby's Arrival

Oh my, oh my. Sigh. We have been so busy. We moved a week and a half ago and are working on getting all settled in before baby brother comes. The girls are really really excited and I'm a little afraid a newborn baby might be a little of a let down for them. I am 36 weeks along and feel like I still need a little time before the baby comes. Here are projects we are working on:

1. Painting baby brother's crib

2. Painting Kenna's toddler bed to match

3. Painting a changing table

4. Sewing matching crib skirts

5. Sewing matching pillows

6. Trying to unpack the last two random boxes that may never have a proper home here.

If any of you really love to paint stop by anytime.

On a side note I just wanted to write these down because I think that they are funny.

Lauren has a blister on her foot from a pair of shoes that were apparently too small and she calls it a "blizzard."

McKenna calls headbands "band-aids."

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You're as crazy as I am when I am 36 weeks pregnant. Good luck with all the projects, oh and the baby of course.

J and M said...

Ooooh. send me an email and tell me about your new place. More rooms? Was that the goal?

I have fabric from a crib skirt thing I was to make with ellie. I never made it. I am not going to paint or make things. Oh well. Your house will always look cute and mine will be lame.

(: